Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 3



Today was a simple Saturday.

Eric got up to go into the mountains with some friends for a few hours. He hasn't done that in a while. After being so wonderful to us, he deserved some fun.

This morning I baked pumpkin bread. Three loaves!

When Buddy took a nap, little Miss Lady A and I had a small chat. I just put her in upright position, put pillows under her to keep her upright, and knelt on the floor and looked at her. Lady A just chatted away and I listened. I love to hear her talk. She's so talkative. When Buddy was a baby, he laughed and laughed and smiled and smiled, but I don't think he talked as much as she does. In fact, today he really doesn't talk that much. Lady A goes, "Ehhhh....Ahhhhh....uhhhhh....oooooohhhh...."

A friend dropped off some classic vintage outfits for Lady A. I loved them. I love vintage clothes!

We will go walk around Red Rock canyon today and go to the mall. Can't wait!


Lady A chatting away

  
Gnawing my hand when I played the piano.



Classic Lady A inquisitive face


Classic Lady A's amazement face 


Classic Lady A's curious face




                                                     
Buddy Boy




VINTAGE BUY:










Except for the trouser, everything will be used for Lady A's 3 month photography on Monday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment