Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 19: June 3

It was a very long, lazy day. Eric was working late. So it was just me and the kids all day long. 

Every night, after dinner, I will let Hyrum play for 15 mins. Then have him clean up his toys. Then he gets his milk while we say the family prayer and scripture study. Most nights we also have a bath, but tonight it was 30 minutes past his bedtime. I'm pretty strict with bedtime.

He went and brushed his teeth, then we washed his face. Now since it's summer, he goes without pajamas. He seems happy that way. And he sleeps on the floor now. No matter what, he just crawls down and sleeps on the floor. We decided as long as he's asleep, not running around or staying up and playing, we don't care where he sleeps. I will read him a story, then have him say his own personal prayer, and then sing his song. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and then hugs and kisses. Without bathtime, the whole thing takes 15 minutes. 

Since Eric wasn't home, I put Anna on Hyrum's bed so I could take care of him. She fell asleep. After I said goodnight to Hyrum, I put her on her bassinet and she is still asleep there. She is so easy compared to Hyrum her age! She also sucks her thumb, which I don't care about. It makes her happy and soothes her, so she can suck her thumb. 








No comments:

Post a Comment